Hey everyone! We’re going to be lowering the price on all our graphic novels available through Apple’s iBooks for a limited time; for just over a week—from December 21st through December 30th—every title will be priced at just $4.99 in the US and Canada, and 3.99 GBP in the UK. This is a drop of as much as 65% off the regular price!
We’ve had a great year, and we want to celebrate. This special deal will make it easier for people to give Northwest Press ebooks as gifts or try them out for themselves if they’ve been curious. They look great on the iPad, have really great browsing and bookmarking features, and a few even include material not found in the print editions.
(And it would be great if you could take a moment to rate the books and write a little review. :-)The books included in the sale include:
- Jon Macy’s Teleny and Camille, an adaptation of an anonymous Victorian erotic novel attributed to Oscar Wilde
- Justin Hall’s Glamazonia: The Uncanny Super-Tranny, a collection of tales about a hard-drinking, sexy superheroine with a bad attitude
- David Kelly’s Rainy Day Recess: The Complete Steven’s Comics, a complete collection of the 90s newspaper strips with a foreword by “It Gets Better” founder Dan Savage
- Rick Worley’s A Waste of Time, the first full-length collection of Worley’s semi-autobiographical webcomics about a misanthropic, sex-obsessed bunny
- Tim Fish’s Cavalcade of Boys Volume One, a collection of Fish’s soapy and sweet gay romance series
Thanks to everyone who’s made this such a successful first full year for Northwest Press!